DELIVERING THE FUTURE
ParcelX T-Shit Design Contest
Backed by blockchain technology, ParcelX is a delivery network that aims to create an ecosystem of cross-border delivery. Anyone who accesses to the ecosystem will be able to trade with each other based on trust.
ParcelX is now inviting our global community members and all supporters to submit your best T-shirt design to our contest. We are looking for T-shirt designs that embody the concept of de-centralization and innovation. This is the first design contest that we organize and it is utterly meaningful to us and our users.
First prize – 600 GPX + T-Shirt + Special Chinese New Year Gift Combo presented by ParcelX (one contestant)
Second prize – 300GPX + T-Shirt + Special Chinese New Year Gift Combo presented by ParcelX (three contestants)
Third prize - 100 PGX + T-Shirt + Special Chinese New Year Gift Combo presented by ParcelX (six contestants)
Selected contestants will receive T-shirts
ALL contest qualified participants will receive 30 GPX
The contest is open to all overseas and Chinese online community members of ParcelX.
• Design up to two T-shirts that are inspired by or relevant to ParcelX’s logo or related elements. For more information, please click www.parcelx.io
• All designs must be original (you are welcome to design on both sides of the T-shirts. Designs must be in PNG or JPEG-formatted files with resolution ratio of 72 dpi or 1280*1280 pixel and RGB color mode
• Send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please indicate “ParcelX T-Shirt Design Contest” and send in your Name,
Email address, Contact number, Postal address, and Work description.
Preliminary selection: Core panel of judges from ParcelX
Top 10 selection: 50% ParcelX community and 50% ParcelX’s panel of judges
• To convey a clear visual message
• To stay align with ParcelX’s core idea: innovation, efficiency, cost effectiveness, and other messages found in our official website
• To present a positive message that is both appealing and eye-catching. Violence and eroticism are strictly prohibited.
• Is able to encourage usage and spreading by our community
Final results will be posted on ParcelX’s WeChat (China) page and Medium (overseas) account. We will also notify all winners through email.
Note: All participants must provide actual contact details when submitting entries (email address, contact number and postal address).
Any question pls free feel to send email to Shawn YOU via email@example.com for more details.